Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Something I am not a fan of...

This is odd what I am about to tell you... but it is true... and I had a whole thought process about it today. (Shows you how much time I have on my hands doesn't it!) I truly don't like "breaking in" new flip flops. I bought some new flip flops from Old Navy this year and I have been slowly breaking them out. Well I have come to discover that I don't like new flip flops. I like the way your feet just fit into worn in flip flops. I like the way all other new shoes feel. (Trust me - I am a shoeaholic!) But new flip flops don't seem to do it for me. This all came today as I was wearing a new yellow pair and they just weren't doing it for me.


On a different note... my baby sister is leaving tomorrow for her freshmen year at college! I can't believe it! She is growing up - she is 9 years younger then I am and I am so used to having her around all the time. I am not too sure what I am going to do when she isn't around anymore!!! It is going to be strange... but I hope that she has as much fun as I did when I was in college!

No comments:

Post a Comment