Thursday, May 14, 2009

Been a long time!

Wow I havent written things in a very long time! I wish my life was a lot more entertaining - if my life was more entertaining then I would write more. So lets see what I can do....

I am getting ready to chop off 12 inches of hair - for locks of love. I have done this a couple of other times before. And every time I do it, i get really nervous! I know its only hair and it will grow back - but 12 inches that is a lot of hair!!!! I also know that I don't have to do this, but I feel as if  I can do it, I should. So I am going to. I will post some pictures of before and after on Thursday.

My baby sister is getting ready to graduate high school. I can't believe it!!! Its all just so crazy. She is going to be going off to college too... she is going to Mount Saint Vincent for RN in labor and delivery. I think that is so awesome. 


I don't have much more to say... hopefully something funny will happen at school tomorrow so I can share the stories with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment