Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crazy

I really don't mean to complain, but I have a serious problem here. All I seem to attract in life are crazy people!!

I am getting really annoyed at this situation.

Let me back up a little bit. I have talked about how I have gone on Match. Well this one guy and I have been talking for a bit. Through email and texting, he seemed pretty normal. I thought, ok, this is going to be good. Well as we were texting some more, I had this odd feeling. A gut feeling if you will that something wasn't right. I kind of played it off as if I was just nervous about the whole thing. But deep down I knew it was something a little more.

So one day he said we should meet up. I figured why not, I would have a friend be in the same location, just incase. (Hey you never know) So we plan on a Friday. I told him I already had plans after work, but we could do something later in the day. He agrees. Great.

I didn't really hear from him the rest of the week. On Friday he texts me asking how it was going. Super. He then tells me that he plans to be in my area later - he has plans - but he still wants to meet up at some point. He will text me later that night and we can figure something out.

Excuse me?

I say go ahead. At this point I know that my gut feeling was right and that I shouldn't meet up with him. He texts me later, I say I am still out with my friends. He says no problem he is meeting up with people and maybe we can meet up later.

You have got to be kidding me...

He then texts me at 10 PM to let me know that he is still with his friends but he would leave them if I want to meet up. I don't. I tell him I with my friend (I was) and that she is having a problem and I am helping her out (she doesn't). He goes with it. I am thinking that we are not meeting up. At 10:30 he texts me. He wants to meet up. I tell him it's really late and I look like crap because I haven't gotten ready to meet up with him and that I don't think it is a good idea. He doesn't care. I try again to push it off. Its really late. I am tired. I don't think its a good idea.

11 PM he now starts calling me. He has never called me before. I don't answer. He keeps calling. Then I get three text messages about how we should meet up he is leaving his friends now. I am not meeting someone for the first time at 11:3o THANK YOU!

I get home and answer him saying it is really late and I don't think it is a good idea. He tells me that I stood him up. I tell him I didn't stand him up... he has plans with other people and he was trying to fit me in. You can't just fit me in. He goes off on me. I go off on him (all through text messages). I am not someone that you can just fit in places. We were going to meet up and he didn't want to make plans and I don't do that.

I think that I am so done with this guy. He will want nothing to do with me again. And I am SOOOOOOOOO ok with that.

I was wrong. The next night I get a text from him that says, "Thank you"

Now I can't figure out if he is being a jerk or being serious. So I fall for it. I say, "umm you are welcome. for what?" He says for the text from last night. And I am right, the NEXT time we meet up something will be planned out.

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

The next time... I don't think so. Not a chance. I didn't answer.

Today, I get a text from him. I have yet to answer. I really don't want too, but I feel like a jerk not answering. But I really don't want to deal with the crazy anymore.

I am so done.

If anyone out there knows any "normal" single guys let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment