Saturday, September 24, 2011

Opps I did it again!

Do you ever do something that you know you just shouldn't do? Something that is a lot of fun, but you know in the long run you are just going to get hurt?

I have... and I am doing it again.

With the same person.

I know that hanging out with this guy is going to get me now where. We have a lot of fun when we hang out, but I know that is all it is. I know that nothing is ever going to come from this. I know that I might develop feelings for this guy, and that it won't be good. I know that we should just be friends and keep it at that.

Maybe if he wasn't so charming. Maybe if he wasn't so funny. Maybe if he wasn't so much fun to be around. Maybe if he wasn't so gosh darn cute. Maybe it would be a lot easier to say no. Maybe, just maybe.

But, sometimes doing something that I know I shouldn't is just SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment