Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!

I love snow days. I love how I get to sleep in. I love how I get to be a bum for a day. I love it all, except how I have to shovel!! And let me tell you we got WAY too much snow today (and as of now it is still snowing). When you step outside and it goes up to your knees - you know it is too much! Luckily while my sister and I were outside shoveling a nice kid from the neighborhood came and asked us if we wanted help. Ummm YES!! So he helped us shovel all the snow away. So nice of him. We gave him a couple of bucks for his help. It was so sweet of him to just offer to help. Who knew people still did things like that? That simple sweet gesture made my day!

I hope you are all enjoying your snow day too! :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice! My mom and I {she came over to help me} were shoveling my driveaway and my neighbor came over and used his snowblower to finish the job. It's amazing how so much snow brings out the nice side of people!

    ReplyDelete