Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super-Bowl Sunday

I am not a big football fan at all. Truth be told I never understood the game. I know how hard can it be, right? The guy catches the ball and runs to the other end of the field and the other team tries to stop them. It should be really simple. But for me, for some reason, it isn't easy at all! All I see are some guys in really tight pants running up and down the field. :-) So needless to say I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and usually the half-time show.

But this year I am really excited because there is a Law and Order SVU AND a Law and Order marathon on, all day!! So even though I have seen every episode, I can watch them again instead of watching a game I don't understand! That makes me so very happy! :-)

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!!!! Or if you are like me Law and Order marathon Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment