Monday, February 8, 2010

Spirit Week

So this week is spirit week at school. Basically we have ridiculous days and you have to dress up and participate. Well I am a big loser and LOVE spirit week! I think it is so much fun to get creative and find ways to dress up in whatever it is that they want us too. Today was pretty boring, so sad. Today was backwards day. So all I could really think to do was wear my shirt and sweater backwards - oh and my name tag. Not really original, be really what else could I do. I would be so uncomfortable if I wore my pants backwards. I couldn't wear sweat pants. So today I was boring.

But tomorrow is in school snow day. So I am wearing white sweat pants, white shirt, white sweat shirt, wings, white winter hat and a halo. That's right I am going to be a snow-angel! I think its cute, and I have really cute snowflake earings to wear with it. Hopefully it comes out as cute as I imagine it to. :-) Hopefully I will be able to get picture to show you guys tomorrow!

Wednesday was another hard day.... its international day. I have a cute idea for that one too... its too hard to explain I will just have to show you a picture (if we even have school!).

Then Thursday is recycle day. I am going to make a skirt out of a paper bag, a shirt out of newspaper, then I am going to put my hair in pigtails and put them through plastic water bottles.

And finally Friday is PJ day! Love that day. Then I am off for a glorious week! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment