Monday, March 16, 2009

Blessed...

OK I am really bad at keeping a blog! But I am really going to try from now on to keep up with this!

Anyways.... I have been thinking lately (usually a bad idea LOL) about how lucky I am. I have an amazing family that is there for me no matter what. We can sit around a dinner table and be there for hours just talking and laughing at stupid things. My sisters and I can spend a whole day together and have a great time... even if my youngest sister is 9 years younger than I am. My parents are best anyone can ask for. They have set a wonderful example for us. They are loving, caring, giving, funny, sweet, amusing, creative and so much more. Not everyone can say that they are that close to their family. Oh and I have the worlds cutest dog! He really completes the family.

And my friends! They are some kind of wonderful. It doesn't matter what we are doing we have a great time. We could just sit around someone's house and talk for hours and still have a great time. I am not sure what I would do without my friends in my life.

My job. I LOVE my job. I work with autistic kids. Even though there are days I just want to pull all my hair out and want to walk right out that door, they are still amazing kids. They are loving and caring (when they aren't beating the sh*t out of you) and funny and just SO cute! I also LOVE the women I work with in the classroom. We make a great team and have so much fun together. I think without them I would have definitely pulled out all my hair by now! ;-) But I really love going to work everyday. 

When I put this all into perspective I really don't have the right to complain about the little things. All the big things in my life are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment