Saturday, July 18, 2009

Things I want to do before I turn 30...

So I am not exactly where I thought I would be at the age of 26. Don't get me wrong I have done lots of really great things, but I had different visions of where I would be when I was younger. So I have decided to come up with a list of things that I want to accomplish before I turn 30. This is what I have come up with so far... I am sure that the list will grow!!

1. Go sky diving
2. Get a tattoo
3. Go to Alaska
4. Figure out what I really want to do with my life ( this one may not happen before 30!)
5. Go to see a movie by myself
6. Buy a pair of expensive shoes
7. Learn how to make an amazing margarita
8. Help my mom put all her recipes in a book so that I can keep them forever
9. Learn to ride a motorcycle
10. Take a girls trip to some tropical island
11. Go in a hot air balloon
12. Organize a Relay for Life in my town
13. Meet the man of my dreams and get married (it might be hard to meet George Clooney but I will somehow get this to happen!! :-P)
14. Learn to drive stick shift
15. Swim with dolphins
16. drive cross country

OK so that is all I can think of right now. I am sure that the list will keep growing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment