Thursday, August 25, 2011

Attraction

Everyone has a type right? Well I am not sure what my type is. I like a lot of things about a lot of different guys. This is a good thing and a bad thing. But I sure know what kind of males I can attract.

1. I attract gay men. I have been proposed too by 3 gay men in the last year. Don't get me wrong I feel really loved that they want to spend the rest of their life with me, but I don't want to be married to someone who really wants to be with another guy. Its not like these guys didn't know they were gay, because they were all openly gay. One of them even went so far as to ask my father for permission. Of course my father gave us his blessing. SUPER. Thanks dad.

2. I attract teenage autistic kids. This is quite the talent let me tell you! I can get a teenage autistic kid to fall in love with me like that (pretend I snapped my fingers). They have asked for my phone number, tried to look up my skirt, they wanted to cuff me so they could love me, they want to hang on me, they play with my hair, and they want to hold my hand. I am sure that you are all thinking that I am just making this up and that they do this to a lot of people at the school. But I assure you, they don't. I am pretty sure that is why I am not working with the high schoolers again this year, they realized that I got hit on at least once a day by the boys. hahaha They make me feel really loved, but I am pretty sure nothing can come of all this flirting. hahahaha SUPER!

3. Crazy/Emotionally unavailable/ Odd/Weird - Do I really need to explain these people? I can find them really easily. They do come along with really great stories, but they just end up giving me a headache. I need to find a way to not attract these guys. Maybe I can find some spray, repellant, perfume, SOMETHING to keep them away!

4. Little boys under the age of 4/5. I am not sure how I pull this one off, but they love me. I guess I am just that much fun! I have been many a little boys first crush. It is really very cute, but again not helpful in life!

It is really a shame that these are the types of males I attract. None of them are going to help me out in life. I need to figure out a way to attract males my age, that are "normal", and that don't want to be with other males. Is that really too much to ask for?? :sigh:

No comments:

Post a Comment