Monday, August 22, 2011

More Boys I Meet...

I am not sure why this happens. I am not sure how I became so lucky in life. I am not sure if I have a sign over my head, or if I send off a certain sent, but I am really good at attracting crazy guys!

I am not talking about the kind of guys that just like to go out and act wild and crazy. I am not talking about the guys that get crazy over sports even. I am talking the kind of crazy where they send you a text message one night - after only meeting you TWO times, and talking occasionally- stating the fact that they are 'just texting to say I love you'. SUPER! I mean I know I am fabulous and all, but I am not sure you know me well enough to love me. It took me awhile to figure out how to respond to that one.

Then there was the guy that I went out with on one date. We went bowling - his choice. We get there and he starts to complain that he has to wear the bowling shoes. I mean come on now, we are bowling - you know you have to wear the ugly shoes! Fine, we get the shoes and start bowling. He then starts complaining that he is a terrible bowler. I had to keep telling him that if he was a terrible bowler then I had to be an awful bowler - because he was beating me - by a lot!! After a very long hour and a half of bowling - and him complaining - I decide that it is time to end this horrible date. I offer to pay, he tells me not to worry about it. I thank him and after a VERY awkward good-bye, leave. I am telling my friend the next day about the bad date and I get a text message from this guy telling me how he had an amazing time and he wants to get together again. He was obviously on a different date then I was! So I think of how to tell this guy, in the nicest way possible, that he is a nice guy but I don't think there was a connection. I wish him luck in finding the girl for him, and thank him again for the date the night before. It took him a while to understand what I was telling him. Once he understood what I was saying, he went off on how stupid girls are and this is why he doesn't like to date. He then sent me a text stating, ' I wish I never met you. I would be $50 richer'. Classy. And he wonders why he is still single...

See I attract the crazy ones! These are just 2 of my many amusing stories.

Carrie Underwood has a song called 'More Boys I Meet' - it really reminds me of my life! Part of the song goes like this:
"It's not like I'm not trying
'Cause I'll give anyone a shot once
And I close my eyes
And I kiss that frog
Each time finding
The more boys I meet the more I love me dog"

The more crazies I meet - the more I really do love my dog!!

Here is the video of the song if you would like to hear the whole song. It really is a good song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82JtINbk-pw

No comments:

Post a Comment